We’ve released our final episode in the “Fear” series. The God-word from Isaiah 43 in the Message translation sums it up, especially these words: “I’ve called your name. You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you.”
The thing is . . .
Fear is rising in this era . . . so, this two-week conversation from Studio 365 Daily Show and a special episode from After Hours covers spiritual concepts and practical tips to manage the situations which often produce fear.
Turns out, this has been a fun series for us because we know there are real ways to manage it all.
As always we’re grateful for you–
and. . . all the tablethink team!
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how the element of fear in our world is dealt with through the Spirit of God.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how fear, a natural response, can be managed through the supernatural peace of God.
- Joshua and Kerrie talk about all ages memorizing Romans 8:31 to have vital God-words within. They discuss the importance of getting prepared for emergencies which come our way with spiritual as well as practical basics, giving tips of how to put together an emergency kit.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the go-to of being prepared. First things first–take a breath and remember God is with you–and it will be okay. And, yes, they talk about some practical tips in case of emergency.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the need to put Hebrews 13: 5-6 as a go-to word for you and “your all” in the face of fear. It’s God’s communication to us. Joshua shares tips for communication in a time of an emergency.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the need to put Psalm 27:1 as a go-to word for you and “your all” in the face of fear as a reminder God will direct you. They talk about practical tips for planning the places you will go during an emergency
- Joshua and Kerrie underline the truth that God will do something new in a crisis. They talk about money tips during an emergency.
- Joshua and Kerrie focus on how God will bring something good out of all situations, including difficult and hard challenges. They give tips on how to take inventory of possessions and how to keep the information safe.
- Joshua and Kerrie share how God provides a new covering over us every. single. day. The tip of the day is how to gather and securely store documents and photos
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how we each have go-to coping mechanisms to manage fear. There’s a difference in how we cope when the continual presence of God is recognized. The daily tip gives an overview of how to prepare being alone for a few days in your car, home, and beyond during an emergency
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how God’s presence and power surrounds each of us, giving us the ability to move through the unexpected of life. The tip of the day is focused on emergency tools needed for a variety of emergencies in the home, car, office, and beyond.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how God is personally and directly with each one of us wherever we travel. In other words, “God is in our boat.” The daily tip focuses on how to be prepared for emergencies during travel times.
- Joshua and Kerrie laugh about making fear fun as they purposefully share how to be spiritually and practically prepared. Their conversation goes soul deep, underscoring God’s constant work within our lives using two words, “Only, God.” The daily tip focuses on notifying others about our location with technology helps listed on the post.
- Joshua and Kerrie end the series discussing the importance of recognizing and managing fear, using Isaiah 43 as a premier God-word for all ages to receive soul deep. The daily tip regarding situational awareness is a to-do for all ages and for groups as well as individuals. And, a final word is given about getting prepared and putting together an emergency plan.
Series: Fear– With the help of the Spirit of God we can manage the things we can’t control. Receive a daily task from our emergency preparedness to-do list to help reduce the anxiety and stress that comes with the unexpected of life.
- Joshua and Kerrie share their expertise on being prepared for emergencies from a spiritual as well as a practical perspective. This episode is complimentary with the daily series, “Fear,” on Studio 365.
Truth to-go: Relax. God. Is. In. Control. Take a deep breath and be still. God will be with you.
Sites referred to on Studio 365“Fear” series include:
- Joshua’s website: https://firstaidsurvival.com
- Apple iCloud: https://www.icloud.com
- Microsoft One Drive: https://onedrive.live.com
- Google Drive: https://drive.google.com
- Evernote: https://evernote.com
- Find My Friends App: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht201493
- Location Sharing on Google Maps:Information on sharing location
- Safetrek: https://www.safetrekapp.com
- Joshua: http://joshualindleyconsulting.com
- Kerrie: https://kerrielpalmer.com
Studio 365 is powered by tablethink:
Tablethink is a creative organization, imagining and developing ideas to transform the way we connect through media.
Tablethink is devoted to producing quality media resources with positivity to inspire and equip individuals to live the best life.
Tablethink invites everyone to take a seat at the table to listen, share, and take the conversation from table to table.
- Tablethink. 147 Commercial St. NE Suite 6. Salem, OR 97301.
- Phone: 971-209-2527
- Email:[email protected]