We are excited about our series, “Innovation,” a lifestyle and a choice to think outside of the box as an individual, couple, family, or organization. It’s about the “creativity” of God.
The realm of innovation is unlimited. It’s the picture of a seed becoming more.
The thing is . . . there’s a spark that leads to passion for living. . . when we step into the realm of innovation. It changes the way we live every. single. day.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how we live the best life when we refuse to settle and choose to take the next step outside of the “box.”
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss God’s invitation to step into the new of every. single. day. It’s an important piece of understanding the gift of dreaming and imagining how we can influence and impact our world to make things better.
- Joshua and Kerrie’s discuss the call to move into God’s more, dreaming and preparing for when the work is to be launched. They talk about the dream Kerrie had for the Red Door Church decades before it was launched in 2015, challenging us to pray, “Disturb us, Lord.”
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss waiting for God to form an innovative vision, trusting and waiting on God. Taking time to brainstorm as an individual, couple, family, and organization opens the door to the vision.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how innovation aligns with how Jesus described new wine stretching the wine skins in the ancient days. Innovation stretches and grows us as an attitude as well as an action. They talk about categorizing our innovative dream-ideas to evaluate how it’s possible to go for it.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how innovation often leads to something that could qualify as failure, but instead leads to the next step. Refusing to settle or be stuck in the “failure” is key to moving forward, taking action. Joshua tells the story of WD-40 as an encouragement that God will guide us through the failures to the place of our purpose.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how to have peace with the risk being innovative, stepping out in the unknown. First and foremost is to choose not to worry about anything and to pray about everything. The next step is to make a plan with necessary milestones to put into action.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss making plans with innovative flexibility, being aware that it’s easy to become stuck and settle into a stagnant lifestyle.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss choosing the best route on the adventure of life. The best in the present is not always the best in the future. It takes a risk and trust to step into what comes next.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the importance or refusing to hang onto things, which includes whatever took energy and had significant meaning.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss missing some things when we take the step out of what we’ve been doing to go to what’s next. But. No matter what there’s much more coming.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the benefit of being innovative. It’s the best way to live in each and every circumstances. It’s a part of the open door of God’s more.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss how innovation often comes out of the hard spaces of life and that understanding execution is everything is key.
- We can have great ideas but never act on it. They both agree to make the choice to make it happen is the best choice.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the changes that come with implementing innovative ideas. They talk about the the celebrative song of God as we step into the new of the lifestyle of innovation. It’s a choice to live beyond the limits of yesterday. Doing is so much better than just thinking about an idea.
Studio 365 is powered by tablethink:
Tablethink is a creative organization, imagining and developing ideas to transform the way we connect through media.
Tablethink is devoted to producing quality media resources with positivity to inspire and equip individuals to live the best life.
Tablethink invites everyone to take a seat at the table to listen, share, and take the conversation from table to table.
- Tablethink. 147 Commercial St. NE Suite 6. Salem, OR 97301.
- Phone: 971-209-2527
- Email: [email protected]