Studio 365 daily released the series, “With” to explore the passion God has for each and every single. human. being.
We wanted to discover more about how the passion God has for us is to be used in relationship with one another.
Because. At the end of the day, a relationship with God and with one another is the meaning of life.
Excited to be with all of you as we explore life.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss what has power over us and how it needs to be surrendered in the with-God life to ultimately experience joy.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss John’s writing about Jesus’ appearance and issuing peace to the disciples.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss what it means to live the “with-God life.” They move into a conversation about the presence of God in the things we face.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss about living beyond our own needs: To go and do good in one another’s life.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss on how we are to stand out in this world shining like stars in the sky, running the race well, being poured out like a drink offering. Kerrie wrote a special note for all women in regards to the struggle as well as the celebration of Mother’s Day.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss prayer from Matthew 7:7–Ask. Keep aligned with-God. It’s ultimately about love. — Seek. It will be revealed.–Knock. The door will open. God answers out of love. Always.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the place we go when worry sets in by looking at the negative possibilities of the future rather than evaluating the “not-yet” with strategy.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss positivity along with the message to intentionally value and honor one another.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss the hope God gives us for today and tomorrow with the promise for good and not disaster.
- Joshua and Kerrie discuss being aligned with what the Spirit of God desires for us, including loving our own lives.
Studio 365 is powered by tablethink:
Tablethink is a creative organization, imagining and developing ideas to transform the way we connect through media.
Tablethink is devoted to producing quality media resources with positivity to inspire and equip individuals to live the best life.
Tablethink invites everyone to take a seat at the table to listen, share, and take the conversation from table to table.
- Tablethink. 147 Commercial St. NE Suite 6. Salem, OR 97301.
- Phone: 971-209-2527
- Email: [email protected]