We’re grateful for you. Thank you for being a part of our new adventure at tablethink. It’s been an interesting process. We had no idea how much work it would be to produce media when we started Studio 365 on March 4, 2018. And, now, on June 10, we will celebrate Studio 365’s 100th episode. Only, God!
The thing is . . . we’re learning and growing . . . and excited for everything in front of us. Studio 365 is one piece of many formats of media planned for tablethink.
Thank you for being a part of our “table.”
and. . .
all the tablethink team
See, I am doing a new thing! ~Isaiah 43:19
tablethink is devoted to producing quality media resources with positivity to inspire and equip individuals and their all to live the best life.
- While everyone is invited to stop by and listen at anytime, we believe how we start our day matters, so we designed the podcast as a morning show. So many things come at us, making it easy to let the urgent drive the way we live. In the end, we need to intentionally keep what matters at the forefront, particularly our relationship with God and one another.The thing is . . .When we intentionally give space and time to God and one another, life is at the best, regardless of what must be managed. So. We’ve created this space for you to take a seat at our table whether you are at home, work, school, working-out, walking the dog, in your car, or wherever else to be mindful of the potential, possibilities, and plan in the with-God life.
Scheduling For Studio 365 Daily
- June 1-10 Series: Process
—the process of it all is as important as the outcome.
091. Process. Friday: Open The Door Joshua and Kerrie discuss the value of being aware of the process of managing life as they introduce the series, “Process.”
92. Process. Saturday: This. Is. New. Joshua and Kerrie discuss how the process of entering a new season can be difficult; however, God provides a way to do it.
093. Sunday. Process: Prioritize Joshua and Kerrie’s conversation centers on the main priority in the process of developing relationships and situations.
094. Process. Monday: Finished Joshua and Kerrie discuss how to reduce stress and worry through the energy of Christ’s words: “It is finished.”
095. Process. Tuesday: The Choice Joshua and Kerrie’s conversation centers on the courageous choice of blessing God and others regardless of their personal situation.
097. Process. Thursday: Start. Joshua and Kerrie discuss the process of starting the new in life, determining the purpose of God, being open to where it will lead, even when it does not go as planned.
- Celebrate with us: #100th episode on June 10
—watch for our special newsletter on June 10.
- June 11-24 Series: Fear
—manage the things which can’t be controlled through the power of God’s Spirit. Get advice about one to-do per day from our emergency preparedness list.
- June 25-30 Series: Process Part 2
—own your part of the process.
For more information about Joshua’s emergency preparedness business: firstaidsurvival.com
“First things first–take a breath and remember God is with you—and will guide you.” ~Studio 365 Fear Series
- Joshua and Kerrie talk about behind the scene moments at Studio 365 about what’s happened in the week, what it means to live the with-God life, and anything else that comes to mind. Studio 365 “After Hours” is a weekly 20-minute or so podcast show to laugh, to feel good, and to be inspired to live the best life.
Release dates: June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22, June 29
Joshua and Kerrie talk about how they will be respectful and kind as co-hosts despite encouragement to do otherwise, how Chip and Joanna Gaines (@magnolia) have kept kindness front and center, the power of kindness and respect in relationships as well as every situation, the ability to manage someone’s unkindness with honor, and making it a life decision to treat others as God treats us.
It’s coming this summer!
We’re working on a way for you to help us produce our message. As you know, it costs money to produce and distribute our media.
Consider financially supporting tablethink. Your money will help to cover operational, production, and distribution expenses. Suggested giving to help with monthly costs—$10, $25, $50, $100 or more per month.
Connect with Future Development of podcasts and projects.
Give $250 or more per month and be our guest at special live broadcasts.
Note: We will have a secure space to process your payments on our tablethink website, which is under construction.
You can always mail checks and notes:
Tablethink. 147 Commercial St. NE Suite 6. Salem, OR 97301.
Phone: 971-209-2527 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org