In this seventeenth episode, Joshua brings Ravoli. Kerrie sticks to her coffee as she begins the conversation over the value of doing good.
Key: There’s a positive as well as a negative in everything we start. Choosing the positive is the catalyst of producing and experiencing the good of it–responding by doing good.
Are you ready? Here’s today’s life-list:
- Start with the goodness of God in mind.
- Do the good work you’re assigned to do.
- Change the day for others, be good to them regardless of how they treat you.
- Remember it honors your relationship with God and others, when you think, speak, and act in goodness.
It’s a good day to think, speak, and do the good things God has assigned you and I to do. Talk to you tomorrow in Studio 365.
God-word: For a long time now—to this very day—you have not deserted your fellow Israelites but have carried out the mission the Lord your God gave you.(Joshua 22: 3, NIV).
- Tablethink. 147 Commercial St. NE Suite 6. Salem, OR 97301. Phone: 971-209-2527
- Email:[email protected]