In this eighth episode, Joshua has some words about daylight savings time and a man from long ago. Kerrie gets down to business, discussing how it’s easy, but not advisable, to try to do it all.
Key: At the end of the day, life is lived best when we purposefully manage our life by using our strengths.
Are you ready? Here’s today’s life-list:
- Realize you are not made to be all or do all.
- Recognize your strengths—keep them in front of you.
- Thank God for your strengths.
- Use your strengths to manage your life assignments.
- Remember God continues to be at work in you—God will carry it to completion.
Let’s start the day using our God-given strengths. Talk to you tomorrow in Studio 365.
God-Word: . . . being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion . . . (Philippians 1:6, NIV).
- Tablethink. 147 Commercial St. NE Suite 6. Salem, OR 97301. Phone: 971-209-2527
- Email:[email protected]